- Holistic Breakfast Food: Ragi comprises a vast array of key nutrients like vitamin C, vitamin E, B-complex vitamins, iron, calcium, antioxidants, proteins, fibres, sufficient calories and useful unsaturated fats.
- Supplies Essential Amino Acids: Ragi is composed of certain key amino acids, making it a unique plant-based source of high-quality proteins.
- Fortifies Bone Density: Finger millet, being a fantastic source of natural calcium, strengthens bones in growing children. It also restores optimum bone density in older people, assisting in alleviating osteoporosis symptoms.
- Ragi For Pregnancy And Lactation: Sprouting some ragi grains overnight and consuming them the next morning has massive benefits for the health of pregnant and lactating women.
- Recipes: Ragi mixed with salt and water can be steamed as puttu and eaten as a savoury or sweet breakfast dish.