- Stronger Bones: Foxtail millets are an excellent source of iron and calcium which play a pivotal role in maintaining the health of bones and muscles.
- Strengthens Nervous System: Nutritionists strongly recommend the intake of Foxtail millet for keeping various neurological disorders at a bay.
- Lowers Bad Cholesterol: It contains a good source of amino acids including Lecithin and Methionine which play a crucial level in decreasing cholesterol by reducing excess fat in the liver.
- Promotes Digestion: Amazing choice of food for those with gluten intolerance or celiac disease. Eat it with loads of vegetables to regulate bowel movements and to lose weight.
- Builds Immunity: A rich source of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, Foxtail millet ups the stamina, keeps you stronger and builds immunity for fighting various infections lurking around.