- Good for a diabetic diet: Pearl millet contains carbohydrates that help in maintaining a stable glucose level.
- Therapeutic for people with frequent acidity and stomach ulcers: Pearl millets reduces the acidity of the stomach thereby limiting ulcer formation and discomfort due to frequent bouts of acidity.
- Rich in antioxidants: Lessens free radical damage in the body and prevents Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases.
- Ideal for weight management and obesity.
- Patients with celiac disease and gluten intolerance can opt for a pearl millet-based diet as it is gluten-free.