- Good for diabetic diet: Pearl millets contain carbohydrates that are digested slowly and maintain a stable glucose level for a long period. This makes them a healthy food option for diabetics.
- Perfect for Celiac disease and gluten intolerance: Patients with celiac disease and gluten intolerance can opt for a pearl millet-based diet as it is gluten-free and easily tolerated by everyone.
- Therapeutic for people with frequent acidity and stomach ulcers: Pearl millets are one of the few foods which reduce the acidity of the stomach thereby limiting ulcer formation and discomfort due to frequent bouts of acidity.
- Rich in antioxidants: Lessens free radical damage in the body and prevents early ageing, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease, cardiovascular diseases, and aids in wound healing.
- Ideal for weight management and obesity.