- Low Glycemic Index – The glycemic index measures the effects of carbohydrates on your blood sugar. Coconut sugar ranks just 35 on this index, while regular table sugar ranks between 60 and 75.
- Nutrient Content – Coconut sugar is a nutritional superfood that offers more vitamins and minerals than white table sugar.
- Less Fructose – Fructose is a type of sugar your body converts to fat quickly. Coconut sugar has just 45 per cent fructose, making it a better option than these other sugar.
- Ideal for baking, cookies, beverages, cereals, sweets & anything you would like to sweeten.
- No Preservatives or artificial colours.